Window cleaning is a procedure of cleaning glass windows and surfaces to remove dust, dirt and other material. It is the external cleaning of architectural glass used for structural, lighting, or decorative purposes. This process should be executed by applying a detergent to the glass with an Applicator and then removing the detergent and then drying the glass with a Squeegee.
What are the different types of window cleaning services?
- Commercial cleaning focuses on office properties, universities, and business. Example: – Shops, Offices, Schools, etc.
- Residential cleaning focuses on homes and residence. Example: – Flats, Bungalow’s, houses, etc.
There are many tools that can be used depending on the type of window and also the height of the window from the ground level. Generally, window cleaners carry
- Microfiber cloth – It is used for detail cleaning especially removing little marks
- Scouring Pads – to remove willful marks
- Scrapers – to remove REALLY willful marks
- Cleaning buckets with water mixed with an effective window cleaning detergent
- Applicator – used to dip in the water and apply the detergent mix to the glass
It is considered as one of the toughest jobs because of the risks that are involved and the type of working field.