What is a Spider lift?
Are you working at height? Is there difficult access such as uneven ground, narrow entrances, weight restrictions?
At Maid Marions we have our very own Spider lift capable of providing a safe access solution for a variety of tasks.
The CMC S19N tracked boom lift is ultra-compact and user friendly, providing a maximum working height of 18.8m or horizontal outreach of up to 8.8m.
With a narrow closed width of just 780mm, this spider lift can pass through a standard doorway and be used in the tightest of spaces. It has a stabiliser base width of just 2.8m.
CMC S19N TRACKED BOOM LIFT – SPECIFICATIONS
- Platform Height: 16.8m
- Working Height: 18.8m
- Horizontal Outreach: 8.8m
- Capacity: 230kg
- Length (without basket): 4.48m
- Length (with basket): 5.12m
- Height (in travel position): 1.97m
- Width (with basket removed) 0.78m
- Stabiliser base (width x length): 2.8m x 3.58m
- Basket Dimensions: 1.1m x 1.4m x 0.7m
- Power: Diesel, electric
Our machines can be hired on a self-drive basis or with our experienced operators for your convenience. We are also able to supply all of the accessories you might need to complete your hire – just ask, we’d love to hear from you
To discuss your hire requirements, call today and one of our team will be happy to help
- Steep gradients
- Soft ground
- Narrow or difficult spaces
- High internal spaces, like atriums
- Sports Halls
- Shopping Centres
- Building and factory maintenance
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Railway stations and infrastructure
- Listed buildings, Churches and Cathedrals
- Office atriums
- Building sites
- Residential properties